If you buy through our links, we may earn money from affiliate partners. Learn more.
UFC middleweight champion Israel Adesanya will face Marvin Vettori for the second time in the main event of UFC 263. The pay-per-view match costs $70 and will stream live from Glendale, Arizona, on ESPN+.
Adesanya returns to the middleweight division he’s dominated since 2018 after suffering the first defeat of his career against UFC light heavyweight champion Jan Blachowicz at UFC 259. Vettori lost a split decision to Adesanya in April 2018 and has expressed confidence entering the rematch.
Vettori has won his last five fights since losing to Adesanya, including a UFC Fight Night main event win over Kevin Holland in April. Flyweight champion Deiveson Figueiredo will also defend his title in a rematch against Brandon Moreno at UFC 263. Figeuiredo and Moreno fought to a five-round draw in December 2020.
The UFC 263 main card costs $70 and requires an ESPN+ subscription for $6 a month or $60 per year. ESPN also offers a discounted bundle for $89.98 with UFC 263 and one year of ESPN+; a 30% discount.
Here’s the fight card for UFC 263: Adesanya vs. Vettori
Early Prelims — 6 p.m. ET, 3 p.m. PT on UFC Fight Pass
- Carlos Felipe versus Jake Collier [Heavyweight]
- Fares Ziam versus Luigi Vendramini [Lightweight]
- Chase Hooper versus Steven Peterson [Featherweight]
- Matt Frevola versus Terrance McKinney [Lightweight]
- Pannie Kianzad versus Alexis Davis [Women’s Bantamweight]
Prelims — 8 p.m. ET, 5 p.m. PT on ESPN+ and ESPN
- Movsar Evloev versus Hakeem Dawodu [Featherweight]
- Lauren Murphy versus Joanne Calderwood [Women’s Flyweight]
- Eryk Anders versus Darren Stewart [Light Heavyweight]
- Drew Dober versus Brad Riddell [Lightweight]
Main Card — 10 p.m. ET, 7 p.m. PT on ESPN+ for $70
- Paul Craig versus Jamahal Hill [Light Heavyweight]
- Demian Maia versus Belal Muhammad [Welterweight]
- Leon Edwards versus Nate Diaz [Welterweight]
- Deiveson Figueiredo versus Brandon Moreno [Flyweight title]
- Israel Adesanya versus Marvin Vettori [Middleweight title]
How to watch UFC 263
You can watch the main event of UFC 263 live on ESPN+ at 10 p.m. ET on June 12. The event is separated into three portions: the early prelims, the prelims, and the main card.
The early prelims start at 6 p.m. ET and are only available to UFC Fight Pass subscribers. The prelims will begin at 8 p.m. ET on ESPN+ and the ESPN cable channel. The main card is scheduled for 10 p.m. ET and is an ESPN+ exclusive pay-per-view event.
This means you have to subscribe to the ESPN+ streaming service before you’re able to purchase the main card PPV. An ESPN+ membership costs $6 a month or $60 a year. The UFC 263 PPV event requires a one-time fee of $70 on top of your ESPN+ subscription.
You can access the ESPN+ app on all major mobile and streaming devices, including Amazon Fire, Apple, Android,
, PS4, Xbox One, Roku, Samsung Smart TVs, and more.
Ways to save on the UFC 263 pay-per-view price
If you plan on signing up for ESPN+ to watch UFC 263, you can take advantage of a special discounted package.
New subscribers can purchase a year-long ESPN+ membership with access to UFC 263 included for a total of $89.98. That’s over 30% off the regular combined price of an annual plan and a PPV match. Following your first year of service, ESPN+ will then renew for the regular annual price of $60.